فهرست اطلاعات هند بوک اشری سال 2012 (سیستم و تجهیزات)
AIR-CONDITIONING AND HEATING SYSTEMS
1. HVAC System Analysis and Selection
2. Decentralized Cooling and Heating
3. Central Cooling and Heating
4. Air Handling and Distribution
5. In-Room Terminal Systems
6. Panel Heating and Cooling
7. Combined Heat and Power Systems
8. Combustion Turbine Inlet Cooling
9. Applied Heat Pump and Heat Recovery Systems
10. Small Forced-Air Heating and Cooling Systems
11. Steam Systems
12. District Heating and Cooling
13. Hydronic Heating and Cooling
14. Condenser Water Systems
15. Medium- and High-Temperature Water Heating
16. Infrared Radiant Heating
17. Ultraviolet Lamp Systems
18. Variable-Refrigerant-Flow Systems
AIR-HANDLING EQUIPMENT AND COMPONENTS
19. Duct Construction
20. Room Air Distribution Equipment
23. Air-Cooling and Dehumidifying Coils
24. Desiccant Dehumidification and Pressure- Drying Equipment
25. Mechanical Dehumidifiers and Related Components
26. Air-to-Air Energy Recovery Equipment
27. Air-Heating Coils
28. Unit Ventilators, Unit Heaters, and Makeup Air Units
29. Air Cleaners for Particulate Contaminants
30. Industrial Gas Cleaning and Air Pollution Control Equipment
HEATING EQUIPMENT AND COMPONENTS
31. Automatic Fuel-Burning Equipment
34. Residential In-Space Heating Equipment
35. Chimney, Vent, and Fireplace Systems
36. Hydronic Heat-Distributing Units and Radiators
37. Solar Energy Equipment
COOLING EQUIPMENT AND COMPONENTS
40. Cooling Towers
41. Evaporative Air-Cooling Equipment
42. Liquid Coolers
43. Liquid-Chilling Systems
44. Centrifugal Pumps
45. Motors, Motor Controls, and Variable-Speed Drives
46. Pipes, Tubes, and Fittings
48. Heat Exchangers
PACKAGED, UNITARY, AND SPLIT-SYSTEM EQUIPMENT
49. Unitary Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
50. Room Air Conditioners and Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners
51. Thermal Storage
52. Codes and Standards
لیست تغییرات هند بوک اشری
هند بوک اشری سال 2012 (2012 ASHRAE Handbook--HVAC Systems and Equipment) به بررسی سیستم ها و تجهیزات مختلف تاسیساتی و اختلافات و مزایای آن ها پرداخته است.
این هند بوک به کمک طراحان آمده و باعث می شود تا بتوانند سیستم تاسیساتی مناسبی را برای پروژه خود انتخاب کنند.
این کتاب هم در واحد I-P و هم به واحد S-I به چاپ رسیده است.
این ویراست از کتاب فصل جدیدی با نام Variable-Refrigerant-Flow Systems, را دارد که بررسی این سیستم ها می پردازد .
برخی دیگر از تفاوت های این ویراست نسبت به ویراست قبلی :
Chapter 5, In-Room Terminal Systems, was extensively revised for usability, and has updates for current practice and technology, including new sections on variable-refrigerant-flow (VRF) units and chilled beams.
Chapter 8, Combustion Turbine Inlet Cooling, has a new section on indirect evaporative cooling, plus new figures showing psychrometric processes and capacity enhancement and costs.
Chapter 9, Applied Heat Pump and Heat Recovery Systems, has a new section and figure on applying lead-chiller heat pump water heating.
Chapter 10, Small Forced-Air Heating and Cooling Systems, has been revised for current practice, with new content and references on duct system efficiency.
Chapter 12, District Heating and Cooling, updated throughout, has an extensive new section on economic comparisons, plus several new detailed examples.
Chapter 17, Ultraviolet Lamp Systems, has new results from ASHRAE research project RP-1509 on degradation of materials irradiated by UVC energy.
Chapter 19, Duct Construction, has a rewritten section on duct leakage, and new information on air dispersion systems and factory-built grease duct systems.
Chapter 20, Room Air Distribution Equipment, has revised and expanded sections on chilled beams and fan-coils.
Chapter 21, Fans, has added descriptions of types of fans and their applications; many upgraded figures; vibration categories, grades and limits; and a complete rewrite and update for the controls section.
Chapter 22, Humidifiers, has updated figures, plus other new content on management systems, environmental conditions, residential steam and industrial high-pressure and gas-fired equipment.
Chapter 25, Mechanical Dehumidifiers and Related Components, has new content on whole-house residential, natatorium, and industrial equipment.
Chapter 26, Air-to-Air Energy Recovery Equipment, has new performance equations, plus new content on capacity control and on multiple-exchanger, liquid-desiccant, thermosiphon, and twin-tower systems.
Chapter 29, Air Cleaners for Particulate Contaminants, was revised to reflect current editions of ASHRAE Standard 52.2 and Guideline 26.
Chapter 32, Boilers, has an updated section on condensing boilers and expanded guidance on boiler selection.
Chapter 37, Solar Energy Equipment, has new content on worldwide solar equipment use, colored collectors, seasonal storage, and photovoltaic (PV) performance and degradation.
Chapter 40, Cooling Towers, has added content on hybrid cooling towers, variable-frequency drive (VFD) operation, and free cooling.
Chapter 41, Evaporative Air Cooling Equipment, revised throughout, has new sections on sound attenuation and nonchemical water treatment.
Chapter 44, Centrifugal Pumps, has been updated, with several new figures and a new section on differential pressure control with predefined control curves.
Chapter 51, Thermal Storage, has new content on unitary thermal storage systems (UTSSs), two new detailed sizing examples, several new figures, and extensive new guidance on equipment selection and operation.
منابع و پیوندها